One Source Cabinets is currently in search of Cabinet Makers in our Mesa, AZ factory.
We have continued to experience substantial long-term growth and as a result are expanding our operation and searching for new members to add to our close-knit production team.
Experience is a plus, but training is available for mechanically inclined and motivated individuals with a desire to learn the trade.
Cabinet Maker Job Description:
• Assembles a variety of cabinetry in size and configuration with screws, pins and glues.
• Installs drawer-slides, hinges, latches and other hardware.
• Verifies dimensions and checks the quality and fitment of all components and finished cabinet to ensure quality is met.
Cabinet Maker Job Requirements:
• Requires basic carpentry, machinery and wood working hand tool skills.
• Have a Reliable work history, with a good attendance record and ability to pass a background check
• Ability to occasionally work late or on the weekend as needed to get the job done on schedule
• Ability to lift and carry material up to 50lbs throughout the workday
Cabinet Maker Pay-rate starts at $15.00 for a qualified trainee, additional wage and or piece work are commensurate with experience.
Shift, Monday-Friday, 6:00AM-2:30PM.
Job Location: 234 S Extension Rd. Mesa, AZ 85210
Should you have an interest in this job, please email us with an updated resume or your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or, apply within today.
234 S Extension Rd Ste 101
Mesa AZ 85210
Open Mon - Fri: 7AM - 4PM
Ph: (480) 405-8774
4920 Northpark Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Open Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM
Ph: (719) 888-4232 (select option 1)