Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Selection
Since most kitchen cabinets are not sold with hardware, it’s up to homeowners to decide which knobs and pulls to pair with their selection. To help you with your search for the perfect hardware for your kitchen cabinets, here are some tips to follow.
1. Stick with the theme. The hardware you choose speaks to your theme in the same way your kitchen cabinets do.
2. Keep finishes cohesive. You’ll find hardware in a range of finishes from brushed nickel to brass.
3. Know when to use knobs over pulls. In traditional and country kitchens, putting a knob on a cabinet is not uncommon
4. Consider the color of your kitchen cabinets. The color of your cabinets is as important as the style when choosing hardware.
5. Be aware of the appliances and fixtures in the kitchen. Pulls and knobs are not the only hardware in your kitchen. Take into account the finish on appliances, light fixtures, and your sink and faucet.
6. Don’t overlook quality. The hardware in your kitchen sees a lot of traffic. Don’t put so much importance on a look that you forget about quality.
7. Step outside of the box. Your standard hardware will come in finishes like gunmetal, brushed nickel, and bronze but it’s okay to go with something out of the ordinary.
Visit us online and let one of our friendly designers help you plan out the kitchen of your dreams!
Our licensed professional installers work alongside our project management team to ensure that your cabinets are installed to perfection!!
Walk-ins are always welcome, but design questions are best served by appointment. Call Ph: (480) 405-8774 today to schedule your complimentary appointment.