We started One Source Cabinets in Mesa Arizona area because we understand that the cabinet buying experience is stressful and complicated for consumers — but it doesn’t have to be. We felt that we could provide solutions to our Arizona and Colorado cabinet customers that would bring quality, low prices, and peace of mind.
The current model of stock cabinet companies is and will continue to change drastically as the new anti-dumping legislation and tariffs begin and continue to take their toll. We took the uncertainty of this and now manufacture our own cabinet products with complete control over the quality of materials, workmanship, and price.
You’re going to love the design opportunities & seemingly endless options that we offer with our new in house cabinet manufacturing technology. Expect nothing less than the look and feel of the highest quality of wood grain definition. In fact, once you see and feel our materials, you’ll prefer it over real wood.
Each & every cabinet is made to order in our two state of the art local cabinet maker factories in Mesa, AZ & Colorado Springs, CO. We don’t stock kitchen units like others, so we can offer over a million cabinet combinations to make your designs & dreams come true.
Walk-ins are always welcome, but design questions are best served by appointment. Call (480) 681-1373 today to schedule your complimentary appointment.
One Source Cabinets Benefits
- Because “They’re Built To Order” no cookie cutter inventory here.
- Durability and strength of premium cabinet products; industrial grade materials made in the USA.
- American made just in time manufacturing, partnered with the best suppliers in the industry.
- Get the size you need down to ¼” increments in Height, Width and Depth. Now That’s Custom, but it’s our standard feature.
- Our standard full extend drawers are finished in a durable water based clear lacquer and made of solid wood with 5/8″ thick sides, 1/2″ thick bottom, dovetail joints and soft close glides.
- Slab and 5 piece Shaker door styles (Shaker Drawer Front Standard is Slab style, 5 Piece is optional ), available in textured, solid matte and gloss finishes.
One Source Cabinets Processes
We take pride in utilizing the most current technology and machinery available to manufacture the finest cabinetry on the market. We use PUR edge banding technology that is not susceptible to temperature & humidity fluctuation or delamination. We designed our own custom CNC tooling to efficiently produce the best possible door, box and components. We offer solid wood 5/8″ thick finished surface dovetail construction drawers.
One Source Cabinets Supply Chain
One Source Cabinets has partnered with the top manufacturers of panel products in our industry, like Tafisa, Premier Eurocase, Salt International and more. One of the key advantages to using these materials is their durability. Their surfaces are more resistant to scratching, staining, and impacting damage as compared to traditional stained or painted cabinetry. Since finishing is not required, lead times are reduced — and we offer very competitive pricing. Our shaker doors are 3/4”thick with 1/4”center panels with a wide array of colors and textures to choose from.
You can visit one of our dealer partners in our newly aligned dealer network to ensure the great pricing and service you have come to expect from One Source Cabinets. Want to apply for our Professional’s Dealership Benefits? Click here.
We will strive to exceed the expectations of our customers, whether they are Real Estate Professionals or Interior Designers, Licensed Contractors or Investment Firms.
License Number ROC 328852